Regulations for Providing ClickTheFlat Service
CLICK THE FLAT (WWW.CLICKTHEFLAT.PL)
1. General provisions
- The ClickTheFlat (hereinafter referred to as the Company) has its headquarters located at 30 Mikolaj Kopernik St. in Warsaw, Poland.
- The Company's goal is to sell accommodation services through rental of facilities.
- These Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the Regulations) specify all activities related to the purchase of services provided by the Company. The Regulations also contain information necessary for the proper use of facilities provided by the Company.
- Whenever the Regulations refer to:
a. Company – it means an economic activity under the name ClickTheFlat with headquarters located at 30 Mikolaj Kopernik St. in Warsaw, Poland.
b. Customer, Guest or Tenant – it means all persons who have purchased the services of the Company.
c. Facilities – it means apartments and rooms offered by the Company.
d. Owner – it means the owner and administrator of the www.clicktheflat.pl website running a business under the name ClickTheFlat located at 30 Mikolaj Kopernik St. in Warsaw, Poland.
- By deciding to use ClickTheFlat services, the Customer accepts the terms and rules of these Regulations.
2. Reservation of accomodation
- In order to make a reservation, the Customer may use the reservation system available on the www.clicktheflat.pl website or contact the Company by phone (+48 737 133 133 or +48 500 101 665). Required data: date of stay, date of arrival and departure, indicated Facility, contact details and numer of Guests.
- The Company accepts reservations made through third-party websites offering the Company's Facilities.
3. Cancellation of reservation and shortening the stay
- The Customer has the right to cancel the reservation at any time.
a. If the Client cancels his reservation up to 14 days before arrival, the Company provides for 50% refund of the booking costs.
b. If the Customer cancels the reservation later than 14 days before arrival, the Company will not refund the costs.
c. The Company will not refund any additional costs incurred by the Client.
- The Company has the right to refuse to extend or shorten the stay.
- The Company is not obliged to refund money for the period of stay not used by the Client.
- The Company has the right to cancel the Customer's reservation. In this case, the Customer receives a full refund of the reservation costs. The Company does not refund any extra costs incurred by the Client.
4. Rental of the Facility
- The rental price includes all taxes and additional fees, i.e. charges for utilities such as gas, electricity, water, internet and cleaning before the arrival of the Guest.
- The Facility is equipped in accordance with the information provided on the www.clicktheflat.pl website.
- The Facility and its surroundings may be protected with monitoring devices.
5. General information about the Facility reservation process
- There is no reception desk in the Facilities. The Customer will receive detailed instructions regarding the check-in process at his e-mail address.
- If the Customer has booked the Facility through the Company's website, customer support will be available between 10:00 and 23:00 (10:00 am and 11:00 pm).
- If the Customer has booked the Facility through Booking or Airbnb, customer support will be available between 13:00 and 23:00 (01:00 pm and 11:00 pm).
- The Customer may contact the Company only by phone or via the e-mail address provided on the website in the CONTACT section. The Company does not maintain profiles on such websites as Whatsapp or Viber. The Company also does not respond to SMS messages.
- The Company does not accept cash payments.
- By deciding on the reservation of the Facility, the Customer commits to immediate payment.
- At the time of booking, the Customer is obliged to pay the entire amount required. Otherwise, the Company has the right to cancel the reservation without any consequences.
- The Company allows the Customer to receive invoices for the services provided.
- In some Facilities it is possible to rent a parking space for PLN 30 per day. In order to use this option, the Client is obliged to confirm the availability of the parking space before arrival.
6. Facility rules
- The check-in period is valid from 15:00 to 23:00 (03:00 pm to 11:00 pm).
- The check-out must take place before 11:00 (11:00 am).
- Pets are not accepted.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Children under 3 years of age are allowed free of charge if no extra beds are required.
- The Company does not provide extra beds in the Facilities.
- Organizing parties is not allowed. Breaking this rule will result in a fine of PLN 1000.
- Quiet hours period starts at 22:00 (10:00 pm).
- For the safety and comfort of Guests smoking and using candles in the Facilities is not allowed. Breaking this rule will result in a fine of PLN 400.
- The Company does not allow early check-in.
- When booking a room (not the whole apartment), Guests can leave their luggage in the public areas of the apartment (kitchen / hallway) after check-out. The Company is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged luggage.
- When booking an apartment, it is not possible to leave luggage after check-out.
7. Guest duties
- The Customer may use the subject of the lease solely for residential purposes.
- The Customer is not allowed to sublet the apartment to third parties.
- The room or apartment can not be occupied by a larger number of people than the one reported in the booking process.
- The Tenant is obliged to respect the principles of good neighborliness. If the Customer significantly violates the peace or good of the neighbors and does not comply with commonly used norms of interpersonal behavior, the Company reserves the right to ask the Customer out of the Facility and is not obliged to refund the costs for the unused period of stay.
- The Tenant is obliged to keep the Facility intact and unchanged. Repositioning of furniture, household appliances and audio / video devices is not allowed.
- Between 22:00 and 06:00 (10:00 pm and 06:00 am) quiet hours in the Facilities are obligatory.
- The Tenant is financially liable for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices resulting from his fault or fault of the persons present in the Facility rented by the Tenant.
- In the case of damage, the Customer should immediately notify the Company about this fact.
- The Tenant is responsible for the keys to the Facility, and in the case of loss, he is obliged to cover the resulting costs.
- The Company has the right to refuse to service the Customer who violated the Regulations, caused damage to the property of the Company or disturbed the good neighborliness during his previous stay.
- In the case of any irregularities, the Customer has the right to submit a complaint within 14 days of their occurrence. Complaints should be sent to email@example.com.
- Complaints are processed within 14 business days of receipt by the Company. The customer will be immediately notified via email about the outcome of the proceedings.
9. Final provisions
- The Company reserves the right to change the Regulations at any time. Any changes to the Regulations are effective from the date they are published on the Company's website, unless otherwise stated.
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of Polish law, especially the Civil Code, shall apply.
- The law applicable to disputes between the Company and the Customer is the Polish law. Disputes will be resolved by the court the Company is subject to.
- The Regulations are effective from October 22, 2018.